Goodbye 2013! Welcome 2014!! It’s also the 7th anniversary of this blog! Happy birthday to my blog!
Let’s review my last year’s resolution:
- Target weight 50kgs, reach this target before end of December 2013. (time to workout, move the ass)
- Do something to increase my monthly income. (be it online or offline)
- Be active in the blogosphere once again.
- Read more books!
- Be cheerful and motivated almost all the time
- Perhaps, getting a baking oven for sure, this time *teehee*
What I have done / achieved in 2013 (recap):
- 50kgs is still a big gap for me. But I start to hit the gym in mid August 2013, so far, I have burned off around 4kgs!
- Monthly income still same, no extras.
- Tried to blog more often, but as you can see that I have only been slightly active during the past few weeks.
- I read books, be it Chinese or English. I even read cookbook to give me ideas for my diet. I got a new book “Inferno” by Dan Brown as a Christmas gift by him.
- It’s hard to be cheerful and motivated lately. Quite depressed when 2013 came to an end.
- I finally GOT A BAKING OVEN!! << This is the most successful resolution achieved – been pending for 2 years..
Now, as usual, I am going to set a list of new year resolution for the year 2014:
- Currently I’m around 63 ~ 64kgs (up and down). I want to loose weight till at least 55kgs by end of 2014!
- Time to get back on track on my online revenue and blogging habit.
- Get an iPad mini with retina or perhaps an iPhone 6!
- Master a new skill!
- Expand my network (of friends – online / offline).
- Get married!