It’s another chapter of a new year. And also the 9th anniversary of this blog. I feel kinda sad for not keeping this blog as active as before. Many things happened in 2015, I have became a ZIN (Zumba Instructor), I have been traveling around for Zumba events, I even made a immediate decision of going for a vacation at the end of the year, which was so not me. I have a lot of things to share but due to the tiredness of work, I have once again neglected my blog which I had so much passion for 9 years ago.
Here is a recap of my 2015 new year resolution:
I am glad to achieve the following:
- I am now officially a ZIN (Zumba Instructor Network) member who teach more than 5 classes a week.
- I did and still earning extra bucks from both Mary Kay and Tone Excel, thanks to those who supported me all these while.
- As for the new project of building an online store, now the online store is up and running, having some sales although not that much yet.
- I failed to do this. I find it easier to post things on Facebook over my blog, however blog is always a better place to archive all those memorable moments.
- I don’t have a flat tummy yet, but obviously I am getting in a better shape compared to before.
- I only finished reading one book. LOL
In 2016, I don’t want to set a list of new year resolution, I just want to feel truly happy of what I’m doing and I’m going to be a person full of positive energy and of course, try to fulfill last year’s resolution which I had not achieved yet.
Happy 2016 everyone!
P/ S: Wrote this post at Senai International Airport, Johor Bahru while waiting my flight back to Kuching. Yes, I spent my new year eve at Yogyakarta, Indonesia with my love ones. Flight has been delayed for 2 hours, hence.. wrote this “new year post” while waiting for my flight to go home. I miss home.